No challenge is too oversized for us, and no request too small. Our partnerships give us access to exclusive destinations around Costa Rica. Let us transform your travel plans into an extraordinary adventure.
Seafari Costa Rica crafts unique, one of a kind day adventures. We provide customized services that offer the utmost privacy and comfort, with tour guides that will inmmerse you in the experience. We also can provide talented chefs who will satiate your palate with the local flavors for any meal. With us by your side, whenever you need us, we will be with you every step of the way.
- Explore the beauty of the Guanacaste country side, like an authentic “Sabanero” as Costa Rican cowboys are called. The horses are well-groomed, even-tempered and sure-footed with a comfortable gait. Diverse terrains are offered for either leisurely rides or spirited gallops on a secluded beach.
- Departs every day.
- Bring: sun block lotion, comfortable shoes, cargo shorts or pants, hat, camera.
- Includes round trip transportation, soft drinks and guide.
Sport Fishing Tamarindo
- Tamarindo is close to deep water and highly productive fishing grounds; one of the best places in Costa Rica for sport fishing. Our full day, half day or ¾ day sport fishing charters for outstanding year-round action with Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna, Dorado, Wahoo, Roosterfish, big Cubera snapper and others species.
- Our selected fleet includes a 27 ft skipper, a 34ft custom made boat, and the 36’ Topaz, which is top of the line of Tamarindo’s fleet.
- Explore the Pacific marine life with a snorkeling tour. Off the shores of Tamarindo, you will travel by boat to your snorkeling destination. Catalina Islands will be explored to see soft corals and many interesting colorful fish in crystal clear and calm water.
- Snorkeling from the shore, driving 30 minutes north from Tamarindo to a secluded pink sand beach.
- Plunge in from standing depth water, swimming next to the reef to a maximum depth of 10ft. Perfect for non experienced swimmers.
- The excursions include all equipment as well as an experienced guide, soft drinks and fresh tropical fruits.
- Daily departures.
- Tour Duration: 4 hours.
ATV - UTV Buggy Tour
- Enjoy one of the best adventure tours in this area driving your own quad/utv/buggy into the mountains. You will be able to see different kind of animals, such as howler monkeys, iguanas, exotic birds, and appreciate the nature Costa Rica has to offer. If you want to get away for a short period to enjoy a wonderful experience, this is the perfect tour for you.
- Or come and have a great time with us on a private tour, guided thru private reserves with exclusive access that leads to secluded beaches.
National Park & Volcano
- The natural hydrologic system of Palo Verde creates the perfect ecosystem to create the most diverse highest concentration of birds not only in Costa Rica but in Central America. This is a bird watcher's paradise as well as a perfect spot to see lots of crocodiles, different types of monkeys and reptiles, as you cruise the Tempisque River by boat.
- Volcano adventure is a full day tour that includes the canopy tour, hot springs, natural spa, thrilling waterslide, and horseback riding. This fun filled day has something for everyone and is sure to please the adrenaline seeker as well as the nature lover.
Some of our other tours are;
Note: We can arrange a variety of customized surf camps or vacation plans any time of the year in Costa Rica.